What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, August 24, 2018

Meet Keri-Ann. She Got Around

Meet Keri-Ann Muller.  I had no idea who she was until reading a little something on Roxy Music while spinning their first LP.

Roxy Music (Reprise 1972)


Keri-Ann posed for this retro cheesecake photo which would define all Roxy Music covers to follow.  She was young and paid the equivalent of $30 USD for the shoot.

Fast forward.

I didn't realize she appeared on another rock gem a few years later - probably for more money.

Mott the Hoople - The Hoople (Columbia 1974)


Keri posed for the cover of Mott The Hoople's follow up (and name completion) to their previous LP Mott.

She's been married to Chris Jagger for over 20 years.  Chris has a better fidelity record than his more famous older brother.

It might be fun to revisit the Roxy Music cover models on an individual basis.  Each one has an interesting story - and contrary to speculation - none of them were drag queens.


No comments:

Post a Comment