What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, October 24, 2019

RIP - Kim Shattuck

Another footnote worth a mention.

Kim Shattuck was the bass player for a spell in the all girl retro garage band The Pandoras.  She wasn't there that long as the lineup was in constant flux.

The Pandoras - In an Out Of My Life (In a Day)/The Hump (Rhino 1986)




Kim split The Pandoras to front The Muffs.   Later she participated in the Pixies re-union appearing as Kim Deal.





No comments:

Post a Comment