What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from Guy Lombardo



A name synonymous with New Year's Eve.   The baton gets raised to a 30 degree angle and stays there.  Guy stares at you from the bandstand with an unwavering facial expression.




And you dance away the night.  You'll hate yourself in the morning and probably won't be able to get that sound out of your head.

All the songs on this medley have the same tempo  - which ain't upbeat.   They all sound the same to me as well.  In fact, you could probably put this album on repeat and nobody would be the wiser.



No comments:

Post a Comment