What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, July 28, 2016

To the Tables Down at Mory's


There seem to be many records out there to be played while drinking beer.  Here is one of them.

..."To The Tables Down At Mory's"...



As advertised, these are

 ....songs for getting together.....
...drinking beer...
...and raising hell !!! ...

Lot's of punctuation for someone drinking a lot of beer.

And what hell raising songs they are!

One would expect things like 'The Line's Too Long, Let's Pee Out Back' or 'How About We Make Loud Noises in a Residential Area'  or even 'I'm OK to Drive, Got Me an Airbag.'

No, what we get for hell raising are tunes like 'I've Been Working on the Railroad' and 'Sweet Adeline'



All sung by The Ivy Barflies.  "Top shelf. Put it on Daddy's Tab"

No comments:

Post a Comment