What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, July 1, 2016

The Residents - Satisfaction

The Residents are Practically Japanese But No One Knows
No one knew who they were or what they were doing, but they did put out some of the most interesting records of the late '70's.    The Residents hailed from San Francisco and never revealed their true identity.   Their live shows had them performing wrapped in gauze or wearing giant eyeballs over their heads.
They also released one of the most disturbing Rolling Stones covers ever.
The Residents - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction b/w Loser's Weed (Ralph 1978)


It must be heard to believed - and played extremely loud of course.



As an added bonus, it was pressed on yellow vinyl.





Give it a listen if you dare.


((done

No comments:

Post a Comment