What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, January 1, 2017

Comin' On with Floyd Cramer


'Comin' On is a slang term for the onset of an LSD experience.  That twilight moment between full sobriety and full blown trippiness.

The piano player on the cover seems to be oblivious to the world around him.  Possibly he's laughing with the hooka smoking caterpillar to the left of the cameraman.  He's about to enter his own world for the next 8-12 hours.


Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment