What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Monday, January 9, 2017

The Box Tops - Cry Like a Baby

Another entry in the creepy cover sweepstakes

The Box Tops - Cry Like a Baby (Bell 1968)


I can't quite figure out what's going on.  Are the box tops inside looking out or outside looking in?   At any rate, we get the creepy baby-woman.   Are kinky acts with diapers in their future?



At any rate, the music ain't bad.  The Box Tops had a few hits and featured a teenaged future indie-cult icon Alex Chilton on vocals.  After the Box Tops he went on to critic darlings Big Star - a band that was a major influence on REM among others.

In the meantime - enjoy the vid.





No comments:

Post a Comment