What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, January 13, 2017

The Hour Glass

I was going through the cheapo bins at Jacknife in Atwater Village the other day.    I paused on this one and snapped it up based on the cover alone.

The Hour Glass (Liberty 1967)


I knew I had heard the name somewhere before.   It was only upon closer examination at home did I realize this was an early effort by Duane and Greg Allman.



The music is light soul a la The Box Tops.   Most of the songs are covers, save for one penned by Gregory Allman.




1 comment: