What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Color of Your Lawn Can't Match the Color of Your Pants

A thrift store find.  

Roy Drusky - My Grass is Green





Sure Bud.  You got yourself a nice lawn, but that's not my focus here.   A couple of things popped right out!

1.  Your Pants!
2.  The two young gardeners you hired. 
3.  Your wife training the living lawn jockey
4.  Your Pants!





No comments:

Post a Comment