What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, February 16, 2018

I Love Record Covers with Pictures of Records on Them #2 - The Clash


The Clash - London Calling b/w Amagideon Time/Kick it Over (CBS 1980)

UK 12" single




Retro 'teens with records' illustration.  Cool difference here is the accurate depiction of the iconic albums shown.

I spy....
1.  The Beatles - Please Please Me
2.  The Sex Pistols  - Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols
3.  The Rolling Stones - 1st LP
4.  The Clash - 1st LP
5.  Bob Dylan  - Highway 61 Revisited  (The back cover of the UK Version).
6.  Elvis Presley - 1st LP


Makes me want to dance just thinking about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment