What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Vitaphonic

Warner Brothers Records started as a reaction to one of their contract players having a hit on a labe1 owned by Paramount.

Their first releases consisted of tie in records for their stars.  The first artists outside the fold to be signed were The Everly Brothers.

The Everly Brothers - A Date With the Everly Brothers (Warner Brothers 1960)





Warners was the first film company to present sycronized sound in movies through a process they called Vitaphone,.



Since every company had a special name for their hi-fi systems that really meant nothing, Warners had to come up with something.

Why not use it somehow......Vitaphonic High Fidelity

No comments:

Post a Comment