What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, June 9, 2018

KRLA Son of 21 Solid Rocks Strikes Again


KRLA - Son of 21 Solid Rocks Strikes Again Vol. 3 (Take 6 1968)

A great cover that I originally mistook for a Mort Drucker.



Back in 1968, a song that was a year old was considered an oldie.  Things moved quite fast then.  Take 6 records pressed up these compilations and sold them to local radio stations.  Often with the same cover - just the radio stations changed.  




Still  - not a bad compilation of tunes from 1967 - 1968.   Pressing sucks, but what the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment