What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Monday, September 24, 2018

Do You Think This Artist Would Have Gotten a Record Deal if They Didn't Have a Famous Family Member #2

Chris Jagger.

Blessed with a megastar brother, Chris Jagger managed to release two albums before slipping into obscurity.

Here's the first, simply titled Chris Jagger.



It's unclear why someone chose to put a big X over his face.

Although his recording success doesn't come near his brother's, he has managed to surpass him in the marital fidelity department.  He's been married to Keri-Ann Muller, the model who graces the first Roxy Music album and Mott the Hoople's Mott, for more than 25 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment