What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, September 6, 2018

Post Tanx T Rex

T. Rex was a big deal in the UK.  Stateside, there were a few hits on Reprise, then they disappeared from release schedules.  But wait, there were more.  At the time these  were reissued, I had no idea they existed.  So yes, American kiddies, there were T. Rex albums after 1973.s Tanx.

Here they are.....

Zinc Alloy and the Hidden Riders of Tomorrow (1974)


Bolan's Zip Gun (1975)


Futuristic Dragon (1976)



Dandy in the Underworld (1977)


By the time we got to Dandy in the Underworld, Marc Bolan has sobered up and making some sort of comeback.  He was killed shortly thereafter in a car crashed and (assumedly) ascended to the heavens with a hub- capped diamond star halo.




No comments:

Post a Comment