What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, September 28, 2018

Do You Think This Artists Would Have Gotten a Record Deal if They Didn't Have a Famous Family Member #3

Edgar Winter.

I'll probably get a lot of flack for this one from fans of daft '70's arena rock.  Edgar would be nowhere without Johnny.  He started out as a sideman in Johnny's band.  From there he got 'noticed'

Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out at Night (Epic 1972)


A while back, I put on this record and had to take it off.  This album was a huge hit.  Gawd it's awful.  We can blame Edgar for that silly keyboard/guitar thing so popular in the '80's. 

There I've said it.   The albino army is coming at me with Tiki Torches and plenty of sun screen.  Extreme White Lives Matter!


No comments:

Post a Comment