What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, November 1, 2018

The Title Don't Lie - The World's Longest Limbo Record

Having a Limbo Party?  Tired of changing the record every two minutes or placing the 45 on repeat as the competition heats up?  Well here's your answer.

Billy Strange - Limbo Rock (Coliseum 1962)


The title doesn't lie.  This is the world's longest limbo record.  What we get is 20 minutes of Limbo Rock on each side.   Instrumentation changes here and there, but the same 12 bars repeat incessantly without a breath.   So when Murray and Madge are locked into a Limbo Death Match, nobody needs to change the record.  Genius.

Makes me want to have a drink with an umbrella in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment