What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, October 28, 2018

Do You Think This Artist Would Have Gotten a Record Deal if they Didn't Have a Famous Family Member #5

Simon Townshend has a very famous brother.   Because of the this he got to make a record.

Simon Townshend  - Sweet Sound (21 Records 1983)


From the looks of the cover, he worked as an auto mechanic or a coal miner during the day.  That being said, he has a very clean shirt.  Either he just put it on or he's wearing some new miracle fabric.   (Personally I can't wear white as often times lunch is on me).  Thanks to brother Pete - who produced this record - he got to be a star for about 30 seconds.


Simon is currently filling in as a second guitarist in the current configuration of The Who.  Family charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment