What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Danny Kaye - Creepy Man Boy

I saw this at a thrift store recently. I found it so creepy that I had to buy it.

Danny Kaye  - Mommy, Gimme a Drink of Water (Capitol 1958)

It's a collection of Danny Kaye doing songs for children.  Harmless stuff, I know, but it's the cover that gets my mind going a bit.


So here we have Danny dressed like a cartoon version of a kid.  My first thought is some for some sort of game like 'Plumber and Lonely Housewife' or 'Airline Pilot and Stewardess Stranded in the Mountains After a  Rough Landing Trying to Keep Warm'

Yeah, little fun games like this can be fun amongst consenting adults.  'Playing on the See Saw' and 'Bathtub Admiral' have potential.

Add 'mommy' to the mix and it gets a little creepy in my book.


I once heard a comedienne years ago complain of a date where the gentleman wanted her to mother him.  She spit on a handkerchief an rubbed his face vigorously. 

My wife is downstairs as I type this.  Let's see how this plays out..  'Mommy, Gimme a Beer!"

I'll tell you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment