What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, November 1, 2019

Things I Once Thought We True, But Later Found Out they Weren't - Woodstock Album

Taking a quick break from dead guys on this dia de los muertos.

We all knew this album backwards and forwards.  We all marveled at how side one was backed by side six.  Side two was backed by side five.  We played The Fish Cheer and giggled.  

Woodstock  - Music From the Original Soundtrack and More (Cotillion 1970)



I always thought the music came exclusively from the festival.   We'll I was wrong.

Arlo Guthrie's Coming Into Los Angeles was recorded at the Troubadour in West Hollywood, CA
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young's Sea of Madness was recorded at The Greek Theater in Los Angeles, CA.

So there....

No comments:

Post a Comment