What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, April 1, 2020

I LUV the Eagles


....Or are they just 'Eagles'  Since most living creatures have already been used in group namings since the early '60's, it was genius to find one that hadn't been used.   And to scrap the article 'The!'   The height of creativity.


Founded by coked out studio musicians in Los Angeles, the band was instrumental in founding the California denim clad mellow rock scene.  We owe them a debt of gratitude for that.  The Blue Jean Committee would not have existed without them.

For our benefit, the band still exists with one original member.  All the dead weight of previous incarnations have either died or been sacked by their benevolent leader.  They now tour often and present reasonably priced concerts.  They even sound exactly like the record playing the same set every night!

What day is today.  April 1st?


No comments:

Post a Comment