What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Monday, April 20, 2020

Wishing Well to all the Indie Record Stores Out There.....


Originally this is from a post about a record shopping trip in Chicago.  I never wrote anything about it, but thought the photos might make some wistful for the days of visiting a store.    



Shopping online just isn't that fun.  I enjoy going through the used bins.  I love the smell of slightly musty piles of records more than the petroleum smell of a new sealed albums.   I love the random discussions that emerge between strangers. 

When this is all over, I 'm visiting my local emporium and welcoming them back like a soldier from the war.  Please do the same. 





No comments:

Post a Comment