What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, January 25, 2015

45's - How Long Can These Be


Normal length of a 45 is about 3-4 minutes.  I always wondered how long these things can go when spinning at 45 rpm.  


Bruce Springsteen - Fire b/w Incident on 57th Street  (Columbia 1987)

This is by far the longest one I have.  

The B-Side here clocks in at a whopping 10:03.   It's not very loud, which probably enables it to be so long.




If anyone knows of one any longer, I'd love to know what it is.  7 inch records that play at 33 don't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment