What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, January 28, 2015

How to Strip for Your Husband


There is a record for everything.  Sadly, I don't have the instruction booklet that accompanied the original release.  



There's a track called Shivas Regal.  Evidently the scotch company, Chivas Regal, must have had issue with the name so they changed the spelling.  What they ended up with is the Hebrew word shiva which basically is mourning the loss of a family member.   Perhaps that's what happens if this record is played for anyone but your husband.

The last two tracks are Easter Parade and Lonely Little G-String.




1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he in fact ordered me breakfast because I found it for
    him... lol. So allow me to reword this....

    Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk
    about this matter here on your site.

    ReplyDelete