What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Enoch Light

The young hipster types discovered Esquivel and Martin Denny.  This sent prices of old vinyl through the roof.  Thankfully, they haven't discovered Enoch Light.  Bachelor pad music at it's finest.  Most of it designed to impress the ladies with your fancy hi-fi's.    I've acquired most of his albums for around $2.  This one went for more on account of the cover.

Enoch Light - Spaced Out (Command 1969)

This one offers up plenty of his trademark ping pong percussion as well as trippy effects.  Includes a few Beatles songs to show how hip you are.   I guess nobody is concerned that there is no atmosphere in space - and it's very cold as well.  She don't seem to mind, because she's   (drumroll - wait for it)   SPACED OUT!!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment