What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sebastian Cabot, Actor - Bob Dylan, poet


The world was begging for it, and it was given unto the world.

Sebastian Cabot, better known as Mr. French from TV's Family Affair thought it would be good idea to recite Dylan lyrics as poetry.  Personally I think it's a big fail, but a very entertaining one.



My personal favorite track is 'Who Killed Davey Moore'









Here's 'Like A Rolling Stone' for your pleasure.



As a side note, on the old Family Affair TV show, the older daughter loved a band called The Velvet Vultures.  I wish I could have heard them.   Sounds like a great psych band.

No comments:

Post a Comment