What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, July 11, 2015

Brontosaurus


I love dinosaurs.  Always have.  I love surfer stomp music.  I love old 45's.   Why on Earth would I ever pass up something like this in the cheapo bin.




Even though I had never heard this record, I imagined how this would sound.   Surf music with loud tympani representing the Brontosaurus.  It functioned just as advertised.

And yes, I say Brontosaurus and not one of those newfangled names for large sauropods.  When I was a kid, there were only a few dinosaurs.  Now there are hundreds to choose from.  Just like soft drinks.   Life was simpler when we had freedom from choice.  That's why I like Costco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment