What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dirty Old Broads


Sometimes I'll be going through the cheap bins at the used record emporium and come across something like this: 



The cover doesn't lie.  This is one of those 'Dirty Old Broad' record.   They're hilarious.  Raunchy sex jokes that are actually funny.

Belle Barth was known as the 'Lenny Bruce of Miami' and was even arrested a few times for saying obscene things on stage.  She must have had a hard life because she was only in her mid-fifties when these cover shots were taken.

Here are some quotes for your enjoyment.

(responding to some hecklers in Boston)  If I was Paul Revere I never would have warned you bastards

One hooker says to another I made $150 last night. The other asks 'Gross?'  The first replies 'No Schwartz.'

Woman walks into a butcher shop and inspects a chicken.  She smells it front, back, underside, inside.  She says to the butcher 'This chicken stinks'  The butcher replies 'Madam, could you pass a test like that?"


They like drivin' for the Jews because they blow the sho-fer.


And so on..



No comments:

Post a Comment