What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pearl Jam and Neil Young


In 1995, Neil Young and Pearl Jam set out to make a record together.  Evidently, the lawyers got involved and the true collaboration album was not to be.   Neil Young put out his portion of the project as Mirror Ball, with the artwork changed to NY/NY from NY/PJ.  Great record, but it's basically a Neil Young album with Pearl Jam as the backing band rather than a true collaboration.

Pearl Jam was reduced to releasing a companion 45 entitled Merkin Ball.

Features Neil Young on guitar.











No comments:

Post a Comment