What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Music to Read James Bond By


This month is the somethingth anniversary of something related to James Bond.  Not sure what it is.  It could be anything.

So here we have the United Artists compilation of film music to celebrate the occasion.

Music to Read James Bond By (United Artists  1965)



Some photos from the films.  I dig the giant hypo.



The pressing I have is in glorious mono.



I pull this one out every time I get naked, paint myself gold and read James Bond paperbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment