What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, October 6, 2018

Roxy Music Cover Models #3 Stranded



Stranded - The Third Roxy Music Album (Island 1973)

By the time we get to the third one, Eno is gone.    For the cover model, we get Marilyn Cole.  She was playmate of the year in 1973.   Of course, she was having a fling with Bryan Ferry at the time.



This particular cover is supposed to depict someone stranded in the jungle.  In wardrobe, she was fitted in the dress and quite pleased with how it looked on her.  When the actual shoot arrived, the photographer tore the dress and hosed her down.  Not quite as glamorous as she had envisioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment