What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Time is Here Again - The Taiwanese Ventures




The Tiawanese Ventures?  At least how it was explained to me.  I got this at Paul's in Hong Kong.  With a cover like that, how could I possibly resist.   It's even got a uke.  

The music doesn't come close to The Ventures or any other instrumental band from the early '60's.  The Challengers even put it to shame.  But That Cover!





No comments:

Post a Comment