What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Friday, December 5, 2014

My Fair Lady

Who is the fairest of them all?

To each his own I guess.  Try to figure out the look on her face.  Is it 'come hither' or 'where the hell have you been?'   Looks like she's been waiting at the dining room table for hours with nothing to do but blow smoke into the low hanging chandelier.  

I don't mean to insult this woman. I'm sure she's a very nice 3rd grade teacher by day.  Kind of reminds me of Miss Lonelyhearts from Rear Window.  



Well she must have been in the mood for love.  She pressed those ash tray lips against the back of the record.  Probably while waiting for her man to show - if he ever did.





The songs from the hit play/movie are all here.

I Could Have Danced All Night (If you bothered to show up)
With a Little Bit of Luck  (You just might show up)
On The Street Where You Live (Don't get too smug mister, I know where you sleep)
Wouldn't it Be Love-erly (If I just showed up there unannounced)
Musical Moods of England (Moods?  Don't talk to me about moods.  Do you want me to tighten that gag? )
The Rain in Spain (It falls on the plain.  That's gives me an idea.)
Open Countryside (Where I will dump the body)
Shepherd's Dance (What they'll do after I pay them for the burial)
Get Me to the Church On Time (I wouldn't miss your funeral for the world)
Morris Dance (What I'll do with my cat when I get home)

No comments:

Post a Comment