What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving - Now Dance!

It's Thanksgiving.  This is as close as I can get to a Thanksgiving record.  

Little Eva was Carole King's babysitter who had a huge hit with The Locomotion.  This was an attempt to start another dance craze.  It never quite caught on.





I've had this record as long as I can remember.   I think it used to belong to my older sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment