What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Saturday, November 15, 2014

Record Store Day Black Friday 11/28/2014


BF Logo


It's coming.  11/28/2014.    Check out the official list here.....


Record store day is an annual celebration of the independent record store.   It's since been expanded to include a Black Friday event.   The special limited releases aren't as plentiful as the regular annual event held every April.   Each time I say I'm not going.  Each time there's something on the list that makes me change my mind.  Each time I come home with more than I intended

This year I'm going in with the intention of getting only the Grateful Dead release.   OK.  Maybe the Little Richard release.  Or the Bowie.   We'll see how that ends up.

So check it out and support your local vinyl retailer.   Participating stores are listed here:

Record Store Day Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment