What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Thursday, October 16, 2014

Halloween is coming. Scare Hell Out of Your Neighbors.


Yes, it's spooky season again.  Scary stuff on lawns.  More decorations than Christmas.  Knocks on your door from kids begging for candy (Halloweeners as my mom used to call them).   

What's more appropriate for the season than a stereo demonstration record!

This one promised to scare hell out of your neighbors.  If ping pong stereo effects are scary, then this will have your neighbors calling 911 in no time.

Track #1 is called Adolph Hitler.  That might do it.  It's performed by the London Philharmonic and has the choir shouting 'sieg heil!'



No comments:

Post a Comment