What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Original Rapper



Don't know much about this one.  A one hit wonder band that just might have taken its name from the Rolling Stones front man.  Were they like six Jaggers?  That would be quite a sight to see on stage.

For those of you who don't know this song, it's worth seeking out at least once.

For those that do know this song, you can thank me for the earworm.






Hear it if you dare......










No comments:

Post a Comment