What's All This Then

Why should I care what this guy has to say?

The correct answer is that you shouldn’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions. Develop your own. I try to be sane and rational, but that may change with the level of caffeine intake. I’m just telling my stories in the hopes they may amuse and/or inform others. And... I Confess... I'm showing off my bitchen collection a bit.


Monday, October 6, 2014

Their Hispanic Majesties Request


Norton Records puts out a pretty dead-on parody cover of Their Satanic Majesties Request, a double 45 of Rolling Stones songs sung in Espanol.

These are actually pretty good.  They bristle with the pre-punk garage energy of the early Stones classics.
Too bad it's not 3D



Lado Uno - Let's Spend the Night Together as Pasemos La Noche Juntos.   A pretty literal translation.

Lado Dos - She's A Rainbow as Borrando El Negro.  Actual translation would be 'Erase the Black'

Lado Tres -  Get Off My Cloud as Aqui En Mi Nube.  Actual translation would he 'Here on My Cloud'

Lado Cuatro - Paint it, Black as Un Tono Mas Siniestro.  Actual translation would be 'A Shade More Sinister'


It's even got a gatefold cover.  iEs Aqui!


At some point in the future I'll do a comparison with the Rolling Stones Record.  For now, disfrutar de mi blog

No comments:

Post a Comment